Finally, Design Features that Don’t Suck
Wield Jaw-dropping control over the look and feel of your individual WordPress pages and posts.
Become the Master over your WordPress projects when you use WP Ultimate’s page-level design controls to liberate your creative impulses and crush the limitations imposed by other WordPress themes.
The WP Ultimate Framework was created to provide you with fine-grained control over every aspect of your design. Now you can easily:
- Change Header Structure (Change the Order of Logo, Navigation or Banners)
- Add Columns for Content or Media
- Toggle Widgets On/Off Site-Wide or Page-by-Page
- Display Media Anywhere (In Content, Sidebars or Using Short Codes)
- Edit Typography & CSS with the Style Editor
- Add Animated Sliders Anywhere
- Place Custom Navigation Menus on Any Page
- And a lot more…
Our SEO Tools Aren’t Like Their SEO Tools.
Unlike Other “So Called” SEO Themes, WP Ultimate Boasts Dozens of Advanced SEO Features
(Not for the Weak of Heart or Those Still Stuck on Meta Tags).
Curious yet? Get a Glimpse of Some of the Features in WP Ultimate. Click Here to Watch The SEO Ultimate Video Tutorial!
Our SEO tools were built for one reason, to conquer search engines and competitors alike – period! When most people think about SEO, they simply think changing Meta tags is enough, but there’s more to SEO than that.
For example, real SEO metrics encompass a full-spectrum of variables including: canonicalization, navigation structure, website architecture, internal linking, header tags, Schema.org markup for optimal SERP (Search Engine Result Page) positioning, social media integration and more.
Rather than trying to SEO your website after the fact, our modular based SEO features allow you to easily implement complex protocols as part of the development process. What would typically require dozens of plugins is now done from one convenient dashboard with push-button ease.
Now you can:
- Mass Edit Meta Titles, Meta Descriptions and Meta Keywords (100 Pages at a Time From One Page)
- Automate Internal Linking, Link Masking and Nofollow on Outbound Links (to Adhere to Google’s TOS).
- Tweak Permalinks to Create Optimal URLS or Remove Stop Words from Slugs (such as if, and, or, but).
- Monitor Your Website for 404 Errors (Broken Links).
- Implement Website Silo Architecture (Through Theme Relevant Site Architecture).
- Socially Share Content (Using ShareThis or AddThis Social Media Icons API).
- Add Search Engine Friendly Open Graph Markup
- Block Search Engines or Prevent Duplicate Content Using the Nofollow Manager (*Eliminate Duplicate Content from Creating Nofollow Attribute to Archive Pages, Tag Pages and More).
Warning: Having This Much Power Over Each Page is Ridiculous!
Most themes and frameworks lack the ability to make granular changes for SEO or design on each page
without affecting other pages in the website; here’s where our framework differs.
We get it, some pages have special needs. For example, say you need to remove the title on post or page, hide the navigation, add columns for your text, or change a breadcrumb… just on that page – no problem, with the unparalleled granular page-level controls featured in the WP Ultimate Framework it’s a cinch!
The WP Ultimate Framework allows you to create global rules as a default setting (such as a 2 column design/layout) and then overwrite those settings with robust local/page-level controls. This means that you can create unparalleled customization using a plethora of features such as: hiding the logo, toggling breadcrumbs on or off, toggling the slider on/off, and dozens of other features on a page-by-page basis. Put simply, you won’t find these features in ANY other theme or framework – period.
From the page-level, you can control:
- Page Layout Options
- Create Custom Column / Sidebar Widths
- Fluid or Fixed Responsive Grid
- Display Title
- Toggle Title On/Off
- Page Title Format H1, H2, None
- Custom Title Link (you choose URL location)
- Header Settings
- Display Logo on Page
- Display Breadcrumbs On Page
- HTML Code to Insert In Header
- HTML Code to Add Before </>body Tag
- Navigation Settings
- Display Navigation on Page
- Display Custom Navigation On Page
- Footer Settings
- Display Footer On Page
- Custom Footer Content
- Display Custom Navigation in Footer on Page
- Dynamic Slider
- Insert Dynamic Animated Slider
- Quickly Add Tracking / Analytics code to Any Page or Globally with Ease